Breaking News

[Solution] Titanium Backup - Backup Failed: Insufficient Free Storage Space and Error Parsing Package Errors

This tutorial show how to fix Titanium Backup, backup and restore related errors - Backup failed: Insufficient free storage space and Error parsing package while restoring backup.

Titanium Backup


These error mainly occurs when you've installed Chainfire SuperSU over any other super user app. Just follow the below instructions to solve these errors,

  • Open SuperSU and move to Settings tab.
  • Now scroll till you find Security.
  • Notice that Mount namespace separation is already checked, now uncheck it and reboot your device
  • Done.!!
  • Now backup/restore your apps.
  • Share this post otherwise Titanium Backup wont work ;)

Screenshots -

SuperSU Free

SuperSU Mount namespace separation


Download files from here

33 comments:

  1. I f***ing love you!!! thank you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Share this post otherwise Titanium Backup wont work" rly nigga?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You. I have tried so many ways to fix this issue and I finally found your post. Worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much for the solution, it worked perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks..... its Works Perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot!!
    .
    worked great! 😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too. Drove me nuts deleting stuff on my rooted S6 Edge. Been a TB user since the app was invented :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another happy user with this fix :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well happy to know that it works for you. !

      Delete
  9. I rarely post on ANY website but I just have to thank you. I flashed Ale95 Note 5 port for Samsung Galaxy S4 (best ROM I've tried to date) and I could not get Titanium Backup to work which meant that I'd have to individually restore my backed up apk's but with your solution it worked 100%. So Thankyou very much for this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. While this has worked for everyone here, it does not work for me. I'm having Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM Android 6.0.1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didnt work for me either. Z3 with Android 6.0.1.
      Any tips???

      Delete
  11. Thank you Brother! This really is the simplest way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Really Working Good Job)

    ReplyDelete
  13. still not working for me :( on rooted stock galaxy s5 marshmallow

    ReplyDelete
  14. Terima kasih banyak, hebat !

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have 6.0.1.
    Its not working.

    ReplyDelete
  16. simple but very helpfully.. thanks bro

    ReplyDelete